Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bad mood today :(

I really..really bad mood todei. First..I get stomachache, yup.. PMS. It so hurt. Its cause that I dont go back to surabaya. So..I'm not went to college. Its mean that I've absent again. I dont know... just this time that I feel so hurt because PMS. All nite long I cant sleep because this.. Mommy.. help me!!!

Second, that is happen with my eyes. I can't use my softlens. Damn!!! My eyes get red and the tears fall down. huahhh rasanya perih kalo dipake!!! hiks..hiks... what happen with my eyes? automatically.. i feel uncomfort, i cant see clearly. blurring. I decide to break use softlens for someday. Use glasses maybe better for this time. I want to check to doctor soon :(

Bete..bete..bete..bete..bete.. ah...

bete ah... bete..bete... ah....

2 comments:

  1. jangan bete dong...nyatai ja,,,pastiada hikmah dibalik itu semua

    ReplyDelete

after read this... plase give comment ya!!!