Monday, May 25, 2009

Tidak ada judul

I often do not have spirit this time
all the whole days seem like empty and useless
and also the family problem that happen in my family
**just empty**

Where is the spirit??
the spirit that i have before
the spirit that coloring my life
*no more*

it has so long since I broke up with sum 1...
I can't find the change
I was hurt that i heard that he got the wed
My gosh....

**speechless**

Can not do anything...
I can not cry
I can not smile too
Just silent and silent... with the blank minded
some my friends gave spirit to me
Life must go on..
yup that's right
I must get back the spirit again.. but how?? when???
hmm.. slow but sure I get it back. Let see ^^

2 comments:

  1. If you're lost you can look and you will find me

    If you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalo komen yang ini mah delete aja hahahaha.....

    xoxoxooo :D

    ReplyDelete

after read this... plase give comment ya!!!