Sunday, May 10, 2009

Holiday with RT 5's member

Hei.. i went to Batu again!!!
this time with RT 5 people.Yay, it's long time no holiday together
wes lama banget poko'e.
Yup...we went to selecta, Batu.
It's located on Batu, 20 km from Malang city.
And 1o km from alun2 batu.
Selecta is kind of tourism place, a kind of park which is on the mountain
O,,my gosh.. what a wonderful place, it so cool
and more flower, more park.
And i really love the scenery around. MAsya Allah...
( hmmmm i wonder that all of that flower I can bring in to my house)
beside that at the nite before we went BNS, Batu night spectacular.
a new recreation place which is open from afternoon until nite.
I will tell you in the next posting.

Fiuh... what a predicted weekend... i love it

( Read my others blog about the travelling place. Click here and enjoy it)




me with my friends

This my mommy in Strawberry park, Agrowisata Kusuma-Batu
Take the strawberry as many as you can mom.. and we can juice it


with my mom. who are the prettier???
I'm happy holiday with her... it so fun with her. Love you mom!



What a nice holiday...
We can holiday together and increasing friendship each other.
Thanks to Astrid who take the nice pict and the time that we share at that time
Thanks for Someone who asked and accompany me to go to Batu.
That was unpredicted nite and weekend that i never thought before.
It so fun to hang out with you... and i don't mean anything worst to you.
Once again, than you so much and God bless you, wish you al the best for you guys.





This is scenery of Selecta park. So Beautiful..

No comments:

Post a Comment

after read this... plase give comment ya!!!