Sunday, October 05, 2008

Back from mudik

Yes here I am!!!

finally.. I'm back from mudik( a tradition in indonesia go to hometown when lebaran day) . So tired, of course lah...

I'm mudik for 1 week, began from sunday afternoon went to jombang ( my granma hous from Mom) then tuesday in the afternoon went to solo, so last fasting day we on the trip. Open fasting in madiun then.. we arrived in solo at 9 p.m  

Wednesday morning, me, my family and my grand parents done solat idul fitri in Masjid GEDE Solo. After that we had sungkeman ( ask apologize each other) and then eat!!! If lebaran day, we have tradition to eat chicken opor, ketupat, and sambal goreng tempe. Hmmm yummy. Oh..yes.. my aunty family also came!

Thursday morning we went to delanggu, there is reunion family. Friday, we went back to jombang. Oh mygosh... it taken 12 hours!!! normally taken 5 hours. It because the highway is so crowded. Saturday, there is family reunion from my mom family, but me and my mom didin't came, we choose to went to kediri,  there is my mom classmate reunion.  yah.. daripada ngacang, i choose went to anggi's house in kediri also. Wow.. what a nice home and family! love it. Then.. my familiy went back home saturday nite. Really2.. tired.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha dulur e RYAN

    heheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
    hufff capek

    ReplyDelete
  2. huehuehuheuhue


    nanda jangan lupa masuk download dr bloger Q yaaa

    promosik kan Donk nan, salam ke ortumu yo nan, mohon maap lahir batin ama jgn lupa kasi angpaunya

    ReplyDelete

after read this... plase give comment ya!!!