Friday, October 17, 2008

Small reunion with Friends

Yeah..
finally after long time no see with my friends, I met them after lebaran holiday. First on 5th october and second in 11th october. I met my Senior high school friends. Surprise!!! they still remember me. Sooo switz :) I met Dwi and Ayu ( GokiL couple), Firman (si boz hulk), Wathank, Juned ( ex chairman of 3 ips 1), Taqyn, Rinawo, Rety, Rizkawo, titis, kiki n Nurma.


Then on 11th october we decided to take a pict in a studio photo. Yeah... narcism time!!! We ( Wathank, taqyn, TW, rina, rizka, titis, nurma n kiki) except Firman, went to FDI studio in pangsud street, after that we went around of Gresik. It was so long time that we never hangout together like this.


 

ini dia foto yg dudul abiz tapi keren. hehehe.
knapa dodol? lihat benda putih dibawa fotoku. Ada tisu disana!!!
huah.... fotografernya ga profesional tuh.




ini foto2 di pujasera dekat wisma semen.
Kebiasaan kita kalo lagi ngumpul yaitu.. jajan plus foto2
yah.. narsisnya tetep deh



ayo.. yang es degan es degan campur saus tomat!!!
dipilih..dipilih...


No comments:

Post a Comment

after read this... plase give comment ya!!!