Friday, May 14, 2010

What is so hot???

Thanks God it is FRIDAY!!!
Whooopppss....
 Actually I am not too affected by weekends or holidays, but somehow I like to Friday. Yeah .. Friday I am in love. But one of the reasons is the day when my boyfriend express love to me. Oh .. so sweet.  Gosh... I miss you Mas. And the day when my boyfriend will come home next week is count counting down... tik tok tik tok..




Talk about hot... Not about season or weather but I means the hot thing that I got in this May.  First is.. My Job applications that I sent a month ago, one by one to show the answer. One by one the company is calling my cellular number.. Including one of the Bank. Actually I was not interested to apply at the Bank. But it was mostly the jobs bank. A month ago a friend of mine sent a message on face book, he gave me that bank address and application requirements. In the end I gave up and sent a proposal to a designated bank.

Not long after the Bank was called to summon the first test. After I arrived at the appointed day and to follow the first series of tests. On the first day test  just a little interview with the head of the local branch and give some advice to prospective applicants. After being told that if we got a call again, we will pass a second test, the psychological test. And thankfully, I  also followed the second test and test and otherwise qualify. Furthermore, applicants who pass will be a call from the bank to follow the third test, which is an important part in a series of tests, which test performance. Here  our look a whole skill and performance  will be assessed by some bank managers and told to introduce ourselves in front of them. To face this I've learned, including talking in front of the mirror. Wish me luck ....


 The application requirement on my organizer

not in vain I take the bus to the city's bank branches in Ahmad Yani street ...
I did pass it!!

The second, there are some gifts from my parents for me.....Bag, Black shoes  for work ( Gabino) , Jennifer Lopez parfume ( still), some accessories and white formal shirt. Love all!! Thank you so much mom and dad...





HAPPY WEEKEND MY FRIENDS.....
ENJOY THE HOLIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

after read this... plase give comment ya!!!