Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cobaan (datang) lagi...

Well...
didja believe that 13 is unlucky number or lucky number?
what's your opinion?
hahaha...

Aku seh.... both of them? lhoh?
13th January at 13 pm ago...
that day is my examination
and it was unsuccessful ( read: failed / delayed?)
Dodol kampret!!!!!
how come???
wez.. aku gak mau cerita, but one of the reason is my thesis advisor make me confused and angry.

oke.. i can accept that i must take examination ( again) :(
yeagh 2nd chance
i wish that will be miracle for me
( aku harus balas dendam,,, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

this situation almost made me crazy and desperate
but finally... i can solve my self
oh ya.. si tukang gossip itu sedikit lebih beruntung drpd aku
he's got C for her examination but he must make total revision.
curang tuh dosen pengujine. sialan........ kampret!!!
ups sory m'am...

yeah finally i decide to runaway to jember ( Rety's college place ) for someday
of course my parents confused for looking me ( sory mam, dad)
I ride train and i got ticket with number 13, it also happened when i go home to sby.. but it was lile lucky for me, b'coz.. i met a handsome boy hehehe




ini foto waktu ke botani park, jember, tempat aku mengilang hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

after read this... plase give comment ya!!!