Sunday, November 16, 2008

It so complicated

Since there is problem in my house, my family
my life become so complicated, very2 complicated :(
i must go home as fast as i can... to monitoring my home situation.
As a first child, I have big job to solve this problem
I'm afraid if I can not do this
Why I must known this problem when i must concentrate to judgement dayof my thesis?
What a damn thing!!!!
I feel my head will blow up because this
No, I do not give up and only cry all day long.
No, I can not tell the truth about my problem to you, but i will tell u soon.
Pliz God, help me to solve this problem, save my family, and wish I become a stronger girl than before.
Yeah... this is caused why I sad and confused, like my posting before, confused and sad.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, wut kinda problem do u face?
    Ampe sms sapaanq ga dibales, rek...
    Ada apa to, bu? Ada apa?
    Masalah ortu kah?
    Nyang sabar yak...
    Semangatt!!!

    -truely-

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeee maap mapp truel

    yeah like i said in my blog

    yup, that is the problem girl..

    tenkyuuuuu..

    ReplyDelete

after read this... plase give comment ya!!!