Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's time to recovery...

It almost 2 week since that horrible situation
It so heavy for me to forgive them
It need take a long time time to forget it
*sigh*
Because of that I promise to not believe anyone again
I must be crazy because this, wanna cry and angry all day long
I am so tired with my activity; doing thesis, exam and revision
But thanks to GOD, I've done that.
hikz.. Mom... hug me (T_T)
I need holiday and time to recovery...
i wanna go holiday.. anywhere...
* Trink!!! ( Lamp turn on)*
yeah.. holiday...
Please do not hurt me again...

1 comment:

  1. happy birth day,,za.....
    moga sukses selalu,,
    mampir sob,n klik iklan ads nya za,,,,law udh tinggalkan komentr ntr pasti q kan dtng tuk membalasnya,krn emng itu kegiatan blogger sya.

    ReplyDelete

after read this... plase give comment ya!!!