Sunday, February 08, 2009

Batu..ademmm benerrrr

This weekend is so bored, but at thi stime my dad asked me went to Batu
There is petro recreation
n u know what? the hotel that I visited a year ago is the same place when I recreation with Tante hank
The view is like forks!!!!

I went in saturday afternoon, but when in porong, that was traffic jam :(
In the middle of trip, my car had offered to pass short way by someone
but we must paid 15 thousand idr to him
After we negotiated, so we deal it and we got help to pass short way.
Hmm.. let's think it, if he do this job minimum 50 times, how many his benefit??


finally we arrived!!!
but unfortunately.. it's raining and always raining all day long
and you know what?? it was sooo cold, brrrrrr.....
the next morning, my dad decide to asked me went to go home. yeach... it suck!!
but before go home, we went to Bakpau Telo hehehe

there is bad news... aku gak punya uang blas.... uangku amblas entah kemana
( uangnya diabisin... hikz..hikz... ga tw deh bsok dikos mw makan apa?)




1 comment:

  1. Waduhhh...
    ke Batu ga ngajak-ngajak!
    mau DONK...
    Ga ketemuan ma RIna?
    Ojobnya kan orang Batu..hehehe

    Wo. perkara gigi mungkin kamu bisa buat janji ma dr.Andra, dokter bedah mulut yang cabut gigi ku di daerah peneleh.

    ket. lanjut hub Aku...

    ReplyDelete

after read this... plase give comment ya!!!