Sunday, November 29, 2009

My High School reunion party.

Hey friends...
I am sory late to update this blog.
Well.. I was busy for weeks. It is because I prepare for my high school reunion party. the reunion party held on 29th November. And the result... the event is success. I was become the leader of the event.. so must be responsibility of this event. You know.. that every week, we must meeting to discuss for reunion.



Actually we want held @ school, but... at that time the participant less for 50 persons. So we has decided to change the place in a resto in my town, Gresik. Why? because we don't have enough money hehehe lol. 2 weeks before the day, everything was so complicated and confused. All of friends had to be corporating and hard work to succesing this event. And the event is finally succed. Thaks for all of myfriends who joined and participate to this reunion party... Glad to see u guys. Hopefully keep in touch each other.


signed ur name here, friend!!






Our high school reunion @ Segoro madu resto, Gresik



Pose before go home!!! it was fun!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

after read this... plase give comment ya!!!